Tuesday 30 October 2007

Deck The Halls!



I've only just finished this one, I ended up doing the housework whilst Evie was at Preschool, she really cried when I left her, she only started in September and had just settled in when they broke for half term!, I hate leaving her like that but I know she's fine after I've gone!

Anyway back to the card!, another Pink Petticoat image coloured with Prismacolor Pencils, the PP is Basic Grey, the CS a mixture of Provocraft and Bazzill, I really like rich, warm colours for Christmas so I enjoyed making this one.

I added some Stickles glitter which hasn't dried yet, hence the photo rather than scan!, I do love sparkle and shine, It's very rare I make a card without a bit of bling!

That's it for now,

Nicola

2 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

Great cards! Welcome to blogland!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

ooo this card is lovely ,my fav things ,Dawnx