Thursday 1 November 2007

Lavender and Lace



Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

Freya, my oldest daughter had been so excited about Trick or Treating but when we actually went out she got shy about knocking on doors! In the end we only went to about 5 houses then did the family rounds in the car!

Anyway, about the card!, a bit of a different style this time, I've recently started using Flowersoft a bit and when I saw the new Lavender and Lace collection I loved the colours, I've had the set for about a month and this is the first time I've used it! I'm pleased with the way this card has turned out, quite a classic look, soft and pretty! It will be on my site Thelilacladybug .

I've been colouring some new Penny Black Christmas stamps tonight, hopefully I'll get to finish them off tomorrow, so I'll try and get them posted if I do.

Have a good evening (-:

No comments: