Friday 28 March 2008

Baby Note Card and Pastel Pencils for sale

One of the Mums at Freya's school was due to have a Baby Girl during the Easter break, this is the card I made...It is a note card style, I got the inspiration from a card in an old issue of PaperCrafts magazine,
The image is from the Stampin' Up! 'Year after Year' set, coloured with Copic markers and highlighted with a clear Spica pen, paper is from a Tinker and Co download, the Ric Rac is Making Memories as is the Safety pin, I cut a notch to hold the front flap and put a little clear bauble on.
The inside is below....
The little round image is one from a set that Stamping Caz designed and offered on the Cricut Forum ...some time ago now! Thanks Caz
The Sentiment is Pink Petticoat , oh and the cardstock is Bazzil
I like this card , just not sure about the fact it doesn't stand on it's own, it needs propping

I have been sorting through my craft stuff and in an attempt to make some space I have found a few bits to try and sell, I have a set of 24 Derwent Pastel Pencils...
I don't think I ever used these pencils ! I had to sharpen the blue one (third from right) as the lead ( or whatever it's called!) was broken when I got them home. You can read more about them here.
I am offering them for £14.00 + £2.00 p&p, I can accept payment by Paypal, email me if you are interested or with an offer.
Thanks for stopping by
Nicola

No comments: