Wednesday 19 March 2008

Hello again! and a card

Yes it is me, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, well not yet anyway!!
I'm sorry it has been so long, we seem to have had so much going on and then to top it all off the girls and me have been poorly, first Evie, then Freya and now me, I think I'm on the mend now but I still don't feel great!
For a couple of weeks we had been hard at work on our garden ( I say we, my role was more supervisory!).
A couple of years ago I had the idea to get rid of the grass and have one half filled with play bark and the other gravel, I thought it would be easy to maintain but let's just say it was not my greatest idea ever, soooo, we decided to have the garden turfed again!
Here are some pics
The before with the play bark taken up
And the new turf, we will be adding in stepping stones later
And a cute one of Evie 'helping'!
Now I just have to try and keep the girls off of the garden for a couple of weeks, not Good timing with it being Easter Hols!
Anyway hope I haven't bored you with that! I do have a card to show as well...

The image is by Pink Petticoat
and I have coloured it with Copic Markers (love these things!!)and then cut it out and matted it using Nestabillities dies. The papers are a download from Tenivo this lady has a gorgeous selection of papers you must have a look!
The ribbons are HOTP and the little baubles are from my local craft shop.
I have added a little sparkle with some glamour dust and also inked most of the edges
Hope you like it!

These last few weeks I've realised that I don't have time to blog as much as I first tried, I struggle to find time for my cards since I started my job, so from now on I'm going to try posting weekly and see how it goes but please don't give up on me , I don't get that many visitors here but the occasional comments I receive about my cards are so nice as I don't have many crafting friends to bounce ideas off!!
Thanks for stopping by
Nicola

3 comments:

Julie said...

very sweet card, the papers are lovely, thanks for the link

Han said...

This is very cute xx

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Great card, but I feel that I should let you know that 'Tenivo' that sells on eBay is stealing designs from other designers and selling them as her own, claiming copyright on them herself. She has been reported to eBay.