Friday 21 March 2008

Happy Easter

Another post ! I hear you say, yes you're right this is unheard of recently,
but I have a couple of cards to show so why not!!
Here is the first...
I based the layout for this one on this sketch over at Splitcoast stampers,
The patterned paper is from Funky Fairy,
The cardstock is Stampin' Up! and the image and tag is from Pink Petticoat.
I've coloured the chick with Copic Markers and then cut and matted it with Nestabillities.
I've added some ribbon and a bit of glitter and stitched round the panels , oh and the scallop edge was cut with my SU corner rounder punch.
Here is card number 2...This is also based on an SCS sketch you can find here , I altered this one slightly to fit with my design,
The cardstock base is SU, the patterned papers are by DCWV from their spring glitter stack, image is as previous card and I've just added a flower and rhinestone to finish off.
Well that's it for now, hope you all have a lovely Easter,
Nicola

2 comments:

Han said...

These are lovely very cute. Hope you have a happy easter.

Julie said...

These cards are lovely, beautiful colouring