Tuesday 18 December 2007

At last, a post!!!

Apologies (again!) for my abscence, I have been hard at work with my Christmas cards, why oh why do I leave things so late! I now only have a couple left to do, luckily not ones that need posting!
Well here goes...

These first 2 use papers and image stamps from Pink Petticoat, the tree is coloured with Stampin' Write markers from Stampin' Up!.
I have tried to stick to a basic design to speed things up and just vary the papers and images, I have also added plenty of glitter, I think that and ribbon are the 2 things I use on nearly every card!





Next Up is this card which is decorated with Dashing DP and Real Red and Old Olive Cardstock from Stampin' Up!

I added a corner of Old Olive to the top right under the DP which I then folded back and secured with a sparkly Brad to reveal the pattern on the back.

I Cuttlebugged a strip of Real Red and highlighted with glitter, I cut out and matted the image which is from a David Walker font, with my Nestabillities Dies and mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals, I have tied an organza ribbon around the embossed panel.



And last for today this one uses an image from Pink Petticoat, coloured with Stampin Write Markers, and mounted on Real Red and Old Olive cardstock,the background is Dashing DP and the red strip is Real Red Cardstock which has been Cuttlebugged and torn and again highlighted with glitter.
Hope your Christmas preparations are going well and you're a bit more organised than me!
Anyway I'm off now 'cos it's nearly time to fetch Evie from Preschool, see you soon.


2 comments:

Morwenna said...

Lovely cards, Nicola! I recognised the David Walker font image straight away.
They're good to use for card making aren't they?

Nicola said...

Thanks Morwenna, the fonts are good aren't they, prior to Stampin' Up! I didn't own many stamps at all!! So it is things like this that I used all the time!