Thursday 13 December 2007

Time Flies!

Oh my, it's Thursday night and I just realised I haven't posted since Monday, where does the time go!!!
Things have been a bit up and down here, Michael (my Husband) is a self employed Bricklayer, work has well and truly dried up now what with it being so close to Christmas but he has been lucky enough to find another job, a bit less money but maybe it will be the push we need to get on top of our budget next year!!
What with all this going on I haven't got much crafting done, although I did get a card done today whilst Evie was at her PreSchool xmas party, I just haven't taken a pic of it yet!
On another note is it just my children that seem to be really playing up at the moment!, my two seem to be really trying their luck, I think it's the build up to Christmas combined with the fact that Freya is a very early riser , 5am ish for the last 2 weeks!, so we are all tired and the children over excited! Oh the joys of Christmas!!!
Sorry, vent over, I bet you wished you hadn't stopped by now!
I'll try and get the card I made posted tomorrow, back soon:-)

No comments: