Monday 24 December 2007

Merry Christmas!


Hello,

I have made some cards over the last few days, quite a few actually but silly me I forgot to take pictures before I sealed the envelopes!!! So I have decided to post a picture of a card I made some time ago but found the piccy still lurking on my computer, here it is... on the left!!!
I can't remember where the paper is from but I have stitched around the edges of that as well as the cuttlebug embossed panel, the cupcake is a Cricut Die Cut and I have decorated it with Stickles.
Anyway I'm off now to try and calm down two very overexcited girls!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, back soon......

2 comments:

Fab said...

Hi Nicola, this card is sooooo cute ! Could the paper be from the citrus pack (Hot Off the Press) or Lisa Bearnson Scrapbook Kits ? I love SU and am going to the open day on the 24th in London, can't wait ! I hope you don't mind I've saved your blog in my favourites, I like your creations. Fab X

Nicola said...

Of course I don't mind Fabrizio !
Hope you enjoy the SU open day.