Friday 7 December 2007

Retro Rose


A bit of a misleading title really, I say retro 'cos of the colours, pink and brown, not the rose itself! Anyway here it is-

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated...
I matted the Close to Cocoa Designer Prints paper onto Pink Passion Cardstock, the stamps are from the Mixed Bouquet Set and have both been stamped with Passion Pink Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. The circle and scallop were cut with Nestabilites Dies ( the scallop is Passion Pink).
The sentiment which is stamped with Chocolate Chip Ink onto Whisper White and matted with Passion Pink, is from the Flexible Phrases Set. Finally the ribbon is Whisper White Grosgrain and the brads are the Vintage collection. I'm not sure if maybe the Focal image is too large and dominating the card too much? comments welcome!!
I hope I'll get the chance to post something else over the next couple of days, but in the meantime, enjoy your weekends! :-)

3 comments:

Helen said...

I LOVE pink and brown! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Great cards. Where's the best place to buy Nestabilties.

Nicola said...

I got my Nestabilities from Once upon a stamp as they do an offer, £60 for 4 sets!