Tuesday 12 February 2008

Card to show soon.....

I have made a start on the valentines card I wanted to make, I can't show you yet just in case Michael decides to check in on my blog!
Instead I'm posting a card a made a little while ago, another Birthday card for one of Freya's friends.. As you can see it is another from my Fairy stage and my love of ribbon and sparkle can definately be seen here, LOL
The paper is Pink Petticoat which I tore before mounting on the left side of the card, the image is a set that I ordered from eBay, I'm not sure of the seller I'm afraid, I've coloured it with Twingling H2O's, it is really shimmery IRL, and I've matted this and the sentiment onto holographic card.
It's a very simple layout but I'm really pleased with the pretty way the card turned out.
Have a good evening and happy crafting.....

No comments: