Tuesday 19 February 2008

Dufex fairy

Hello All,

Here is a card I made for Freya....

I never used to like Dufex, but when I saw these die cut decoupage sheets I thought I'd give them a go.... I actually quite like them now!

The cardstock is Bazzill Bling, the spotty paper is Pink Petticoat and the label I'm not sure about!

As you may have noticed my cardmaking style is quite varied, I don't tend to stick to one technique, I would say my main style is colouring and distressing but I like playing around with other techniques as well, and it's a good excuse to spend, spend, spend!!! (If only I could actually afford it!)

Speaking of spending, I took the plunge and brought the Cricut Design Studio software, I haven't used it yet cos we are probably going to be changing our laptop soon, so I thought I'd wait and load it onto the new one, but I don't know if I'll hold out that long, do any of you use it at all, what are your thoughts about it? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated!

Nicola

PS apologies for any typos, my blogger spell check isn't working at the moment, is anyone else having that problem?

No comments: