Sunday 10 February 2008

Paper Nation Fisherman and Copics!


This is a card I have made for my Dad's Birthday and it is also my very first attempt at Copic colouring!

I have stamped the Paper Nation Fisherman onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White with Brilliance Graphite Black and coloured with my Copics ( I love the shading effects you can get with them, I need more practice yet though!!)

All other papers are by Pink Petticoat as are the sentiments, I've inked nearly everything with Ranger Distress ink in courderoy.
I used the Splitcoast Stampers Card Sketch challenge no. 159 for this card, I love sketches!!!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've been a bit off colour and haven't really felt like getting all my craft stuff out of an evening but hopefully I'm getting back to it now!

Hope you are all well and have had lovely weekends, back soon....

Nicola

2 comments:

Fab said...

That's a lovely card ! I've started using paste pencils will move to the most expensive brands when I know I'm worth their while ! LOL Did you use Sansodor or Zest-it ? ....if Copics are not pastel pencils ...my apologies !

Nicola said...

Hi Fabrizio, Thanks for your comment, Copics are alcohol based marker pens ( no need to apologise LOL), but I have used Prismacolor pencils and with those I used Sansodor, they are a lovely colouring medium but take some getting used to!!!I'm not sure I got the best from them, I give up too quick!!!
Good luck with your pencils, and Thanks again
Nicola