Monday 4 February 2008

Copics on the way!!!

Yaaaay! I've finally ordered some Copic Markers, I've been waiting for ages so now I hope they get here soon!!!
I have decided to sell my Prismacolor Pencils, I love the effect but I don't think I can justify 2 lots of expensive colouring mediums!!!
I'm going to list them on eBay within the next couple of days but if anyone is interested please let me know, there are 120 pencils in a collectors tin, some have been lightly used but the majority haven't even been sharpened, I can accept payment by Paypal or cheque, I am asking £60, + p&p.
Now for the Stampin' Up promotion, some of the lovely 2 step stampin sets are on offer at the moment, 2 step stampin is a brilliant technique that gives that allows you to layer images to create amazing colouful results easily, click here to view the promotion, and remember you can place an order by using the contact me button on the left.

1 comment:

Fab said...

Have fun with your new pencils/markers ! I hope you get the money you're asking in Ebay make sure you put reserve on the price.

The two steps stamps are lovely ! I received my 'Two cute' set last Saturday, made a card today with some Kanban supplies, it's on my blog.

Good luck with your Ebay sale. Fab X