Tuesday 8 April 2008

Baby Coaster Book

Remember the card I showed a while ago for the baby sister of one of Freya's school friends?
Well I decided to have a go at a coaster book to give to the family, it's the first time I ever made a gift so I was a bit nervous about giving it but I went for it and it seemed to be well received !
Anywaaay here it is....
The papers are from an old TLC kit as is the cardstock and the pastel rub ons, fibres and white rub ons are from Making Memories, Flowers are prima, bubble stickers are Sue Dreamer, Gems from Do Crafts, sentiments Pink Petticoat and everything was aged with Ranger Distress ink in Old Paper.
I'd be grateful for any feedback and if you have any questions just shout!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this. Where did you get the coasters from, or did you make them too?

Nicola said...

Hi Sue,
The coasters are just clean Beer mats !! I think you can get them in Wilco's or somewhere similar.

Julie said...

Looks great, very nice work

Yvonne Randall said...

This is fantastic. It's a pity thta you've stopped blogging as your things are divine.

Yvonne