Friday 4 April 2008

Hmmm... no sure about this one !


I like the colours and the layout, it's the border I'm not too happy with, it was a bit of a mistake to be honest. It started off black, but I thought that looked too harsh, so I went over it with white gel pen a couple of times, then it looked too thick so I tried to soften it by adding a touch of glitter, do you ever wish you had never started something......
Here is a close up of the glitter on the butterfly.

Recipe :
Cardstock - Bazzill Bling
Butterfly - Lilli of the Valley
Papers and Words - Scrapbook Magazine
Glitter - Stickles and Spica Pen

2 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

I think it looks nice as it is :)

Julie said...

This is a very pretty card, maybe if you carried the border over the strip of patterned paper you'd be more happy with it.