Friday 25 April 2008

Just to add...

I should have put this in my previous post but I was rushing and forgot !
Since finding out about Whisper White and Prismacolor and it working for me, I have read on other blogs about people who use that combination all the time !
So I don't want to lay claim to being the first to offer this tip but it was new to me at the time and helped me so I thought I'd pass it on in the hope it may benefit someone else

Oh and the reason I was rushing was to go and fetch our copy of Wii Fit, can't wait to try it !!!!

2 comments:

Jean said...

I have a very talented friend who loves Primacolour pencils and swears by baby oil for blending. You can catch up with her on her blog
Crafters Kitchen

Anonymous said...

Luckily, there are many lenders within seconds approved by itself loan provider, applied forking over huge chunks of money of money [url=http://www.janespaydayloans.co.uk/]pay day loans[/url] Enjoy having access to any amount inside the range of in regular installments find benefits permitted, spend more lucky enough to acquire their own new car