Wednesday 9 January 2008

Oh my! Iam a bad Blogger!!

I can't believe my last post was before Christmas! Where does the time go...


Please don't give up on me, I will get back into some sort of routine soon! What with the children being off school and my work hours changing I feel like I've been all over the place, and now school has started we are trying to settle into that routine again, I really haven't done any crafting at all recently !!


I do have a card to show now though, I was asked to make a card for a friend, it's her Dad's 70th Birthday, I know he won't be reading this blog so I think I'm safe to show you the card!!
Here it is..
The gentleman in question enjoys gardening so I wanted to incorporate that into the card, hence the Wheelbarrow and Watering Can, both of which are Cricut die cuts.
I have used all Stampin' Up! Papers and Cardstock, the ribbon is by HOTP.
This card is a bit different for me because I ended up using Peel Offs, I don't tend to use them very often, I distressed the shiny finish a bit to tone in more with the style of the card and I'm now quite pleased with the effect. I have machine stitched the bottom of the blue panel and distressed the cream one with Ranger ink and the SU! distressing tool.
The layout of this card is based on a design I saw on this blog, it's one that I visit regularly for inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

No comments: