Wednesday 30 January 2008

Back soon!

Hello, it's been a while....
Sorry for the absence, I will be back soon with some new cards, in the meantime just a quick post with one of my older creations,



another little Tear Bear he is quite a sweetie !
The paper is HOTP and I used dymo tape to make the label, the sentiment is a Pink Petticoat one and I've placed it in a Making Memories metal rimmed tag , hope you like it!


Oh and by the way, if you love Stampin' Up! (how could you not?) watch out for a special offer coming soon...... I'll keep you informed!

Thanks for stopping by
Nicola

1 comment:

Fab said...

Very cute card, I'm a big fan of HOTP papers. I've heard about the promotion and it's very exciting. I'm getting my SU order from my local demo this Saturday ! I encourage anyone to get hold of a catalogue from Nicola to see for themselves the gorgeous Stampin'Up range. Even better why don't you host a little party with your friends ...