Tuesday 13 November 2007

Baby Feet ??


Hello again,
What a few days, we all seem to have been poorly in my house, first my 2 daughters with a sickness bug, then my husband had a virus, and now me with a bad back, phew! I'll be glad when we are all back to normal!!
For this reason I just don't seem to have found time to finish a card, so I'm posting this one I did a few weeks ago, and I have to ask a question, can you tell the quilled shapes are baby feet?
A few people I showed them to before I put them on the card weren't sure what they were!!
Paper is HOTP as is the ribbon, the tag is Pink Petticoat and the Congratulation strip is done with a label maker.
On another note, I sent off my Stampin Up! forms last Thursday and they still haven't received them.. aaargh, I've sent some more off today by Special delivery!

1 comment:

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful card and yes straight away i knew they were baby feet, they are so so cute :)