Thursday 15 November 2007

Black Cat..

Well, amongst all the excitement of becoming an official Stampin Up! demonstrator, I managed to get a card finished, I have had the quilled cat ready for quite a while and just hadn't found time to put everything together, but here it is and I'm actually quite happy with how it has turned out!

I find quilling quite addictive, at first it was frustrating 'cos I just couldn't seem to get the coils even but I have managed to find a way of holding the quilling tool that suits me and now I can't stop making the things!!

Back to the card... papers are Dovecraft, cardstock is Provocraft ( expect to see many more SU products now! ), the ribbon is from our local market and the tag is a little stamp which I punched around. I have machine stitched around the papers.

I can't wait to get my Stampin Up! starter kit, I've been busy putting cards out today to let people know what I'm doing, hope I get a good response!!
Enjoy your evenings
Nicola

No comments: