Thursday 8 November 2007

Happy Brrrm-day


Hi, I made this card for my husband's friend, left it a bit late, his Birthday is on the 10th! why do these dates seem to creep up on you!
I love some of the layered styles I've seen on some blogs so I tried to replicate the style, I'm quite pleased with the card but it still doesn't look as good as the other cards I've seen somehow, I must need more practice!
The image is by Pink Petticoat as is the little tag, the PP is some I've had for ages from some kits by TLC, the embellies in the top right are circles of paper I punched out and then covered with Diamond Glaze ( I used this on the car as well) to look like brads.
We are off to Parent's Evening tonight, it will be interesting to find out how Freya is getting on in Year1, hope it's positive !!
Speak to you soon.

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great card love it ,Dawnx

Leann said...

love this ~ gorgeous colours x