Friday 2 November 2007

Quilled Card



Good Evening all, Well no time to finish the Penny Black cards I mentioned, so I thought I'd show you a card I made a week or so ago, 'scuse the wonky scan!

This was my first attempt at fringed flowers, I think the effect is really pretty! I quilled the Bee and the leaves as well and then mounted them onto some corrugated card, I think the different textures and the warm colours make it look quite rustic!, The PP is Basic Grey and the word tag is from Pink Petticoat.

On another note, Stampin Up! is nearly here !!!, I can send my forms off in a few days, Yaay! . I'm really looking forward to seeing the UK catalogues and placing some orders!

I'm off to have a bath now and maybe a glass of wine as well!

Enjoy your evening's.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wonderful card!

Dawn Wheeler said...

wow the fringed flowers look brilliant ,great card,Dawnx