Tuesday 27 November 2007

I'm back!

I have been neglecting my blog, I know! In my absence I seem to have had so much to do that by the end of the day I just want to flop out, I haven't even made a card, until today!!


I have finally managed to use my new Stampin' Up! kit, and now I can't wait to get my next order in !!


All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

This first card uses cardstock from the Earth Elements colour family, Garden Green and Ruby Red, the stamp is from the Year after Year set and it is coloured using Stampin Pastels and a Blender Pen, I cut round the image and mounted it on the scallop both of which were cut using my Nestabillities dies, you could get a similar look using the SU circle and scallop punches.

The papers were edged with Chocolate Chip Stampin Pad, I cut the little circles at the top with my Cropodile and then coated them with Diamond Glaze, I must admit I struggled a bit without my usual patterned papers and embellishments,so they will definitely be part of my SU order!

This next card uses the Bold Brights colour family, Pink Passion and Gable Green Cardstock , the patterned strip down the side is the Petals Stampin Around Wheel with Pixie Pink Stampin Pad.
The stamp is from the Doodle That Set, the ribbon on both cards is Whisper White Grosgrain.
Hope you like the cards, Thanks for stopping by and hopefully it wont be so long between posts now!

1 comment:

Morwenna said...

These are lovely Nicola!