Friday 9 November 2007

Tear Bears...

Haven't got a new card to show today, I've got a quilled one in progress though! So I thought I'd show you a Tear Bear one, you may have noticed that I mentioned them in my profile, they aren't hugely popular here in the UK at the moment but in America they seem to pop up everywhere!!
So for those of you that haven't met a Tear Bear yet let me introduce you to one!.... here she is sitting on a flower ribbon and holding a little bunch of flowers (can't think of a good name for her, suggestions welcome!) The PP is Basic Grey, can you tell I love that range!, the tag is Pink Petticoat and the wording is Cricut.
This card is for sale on my site The Lilacladybug.
I've sent of my Stampin Up! forms today, can't wait to get my Starter Kit and have a play with the goodies! There is an article in Crafts Beautiful this month where they use Stampin Up! products, have a look if you have a copy.
xx

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Yes, the Tear Bear is quite popular in the USA. I love yours, it looked so fluffy.