Wednesday 23 January 2008

Digital Layout

Hi,

Well I haven't made a card for a few days, I seem to have lost my mojo for a while, Oh well I'm sure it will be back!!! LOL

Instead I thought I'd post one of my old Digital Layouts, as I mentioned before I'm hoping to start scrapping again, but I always seem to find that I look at all the hundreds of pictures on the computer and just don't know where to start, I think I need a plan, you know, like a mini album with a theme or something, just to get me going! I'll have to get my thinking cap on!!

Anywhooo, here is one of the layouts......
Oh dear 2006! is it that long ago... I probably didn't do this in 2006 though, I certainly never was a prolific scrapper!
I'm afraid after all this time I don't remember the products I used, so my apologies to the designers, I know I did this layout as part of a Scrapgirls class on Brushwork, if you are interested in Digital scrapping, that site is an excellent place to start!
Thanks for stopping by
Nicola

2 comments:

Fab said...

Lovely layout, nice combination of colours ! Were you at the SU open day in London last night ?

Morwenna said...

I love your layout Nicola.
I've only just started digiscrapping and been using quick pages until I get to know how to use PSE 4 and Photoshop 7 a bit better.