Saturday 19 January 2008

Will post card tomorrow!

I have managed to get my second Birthday card finished but I'm going to wait and take the piccy tomorrow so that flash doesn't spoil it!!
Hope you are all having a good weekend so far, I've been flicking through my Digital Scrapbooking mag, I used to digi scrap a lot but when we changed our computer a while back I didn't get PSE installed for ages, by the time I'd got it back on the new system and reinstalled all my brushes and the like I'd completely got out of the habit of it, but I really want to get started again, the children got my album out the other day, they love looking through it and it made me think how important it is to preserve memories for them ( and us!), maybe I'll dig out my discs and find one of my old layouts to show you......
Enjoy your evenings, and Thanks for stopping by
Nicola

No comments: